Strawberry Daiquiri is a super delicious cocktail, which is also insanely simple to make. It is perfect for a warm summer evening on the terrace or as something delicious when lying by the beach or pool.
Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe
- 2 fluid ounces white rum
- ½ fluid ounce lemon juice
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 fluid ounces sugar syrup
- You blend all the ingredients in a blender, and blend it until the drink has the same consistency as slush ice.
- Pour the Strawberry Daiquiri into a glass and serve.
Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri
If you want to make a non-alcoholic version of this delicious cocktail, then it is fortunately incredibly easy – you just omit the light rum. The light rum does not really give any flavor, so therefore Strawberry Daiquiri is incredibly well suited as a non-alcoholic drink.