Strawberry Daiquiri is a super delicious cocktail, which is also insanely simple to make. It is perfect for a warm summer evening on the terrace or as something delicious when lying by the beach or pool.
Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe
This slushy cocktail with strawberry is the best drink for the warm days of summer.
- 2 fluid ounces white rum
- ½ fluid ounce lemon juice
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 fluid ounces sugar syrup
- You blend all the ingredients in a blender, and blend it until the drink has the same consistency as slush ice.
- Pour the Strawberry Daiquiri into a glass and serve.
If you want a more fresh taste of strawberries, you can use 2 cups of strawberries and 1 cup of ice cubes, instead of frozen strawberrys.
Have you Tried this Recipe? Tag me Today!Mention @MyNordicRecipes or tag #MyNordicRecipes!
Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri
If you want to make a non-alcoholic version of this delicious cocktail, then it is fortunately incredibly easy – you just omit the light rum. The light rum does not really give any flavor, so therefore Strawberry Daiquiri is incredibly well suited as a non-alcoholic drink.
Leave a Reply