Pina Colada is a classic exotic cocktail that is often associated with various beach bars in the south. And that’s not entirely wrong either, because the cocktail originated in Puerto Rico, where it was invented in 1954.
Pina Colada is Spanish and means “Siet Ananas”, referring to the cocktail’s main ingredient, pineapple juice.
Pina Colada Recipe
Pina Colada is a sweet cocktail with pineapple juice, which has been Puerto Rico's official drink since 1978.
- 2 fluid ounce white rum
- 2 fluid ounce coconut cream
- 4 fluid ounce pineapple juice
- wedge of pineapple to garnish
- Pour all liquids into a shaker and mix well.
- Pour into a tall glass with ice and garnish with a wedge of pineapple.
Have you Tried this Recipe? Tag me Today!Mention @MyNordicRecipes or tag #MyNordicRecipes!
Leave a Reply