Guacamole originally comes from Mexico, but has become incredibly popular as a dip for nachos, chips and vegetable sticks. Guacamole does not necessarily have to be used as a dip, you can also easily use it in, for example, homemade burgers, sandwiches, on bread, etc.
It is a healthy and tasty dip – and then it does not take very long to make .
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 cloves garlic
- ½ small onion
- ½ juiced lime
- 2 teaspoons creme fraiche or sour creme
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (Optional)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Slice the avocados in half, remove the pit, and scoop into a blender, along with the other ingredients.
- Blend it all together to get a soft and delicious creamy guacamole.
- Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Put the guacamole in the fridge until it is ready to be served.